Our client, Getinge, a company operating in the medtech sector, has commissioned us to research a figure of SENIOR PRODUCT SPECIALIST.
With a clinical background, the Senior Product Specialist is the clinical partner of customer training on his/her related products use and application.
He/she architects of the success for assigned the product line (advanced monitoring).
He/she is also the information gateway between market, customers, sales force and company’s internal resources being the point of reference for all product related enquiries to enhance the customer satisfaction.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor competitors and market activities and prepare adequate analysis and reports;
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate market trends and competitor activity to identify market opportunities in cooperation with the PM Anesthesia.
- Transpose and implement the global marketing strategies on the Italian market in agreement with the PM Anesthesia.
- Monitor sales performance of his/her product line.
Marketing strategies & activities:
- Perform product demonstration on the field also actively acting in operating rooms during clinical procedures.
- Implement marketing plans and related change –according to the assigned budget- to reach established sales targets;
- Represent the product line to customers during congresses and meetings.
- Work closely with international colleagues to share knowledge, exchange experiences and address Group-wide issues.
- Implement promotion campaigns and launch new products coordinated by the PM
- Advanced monitoring, in order to achieve agreed sales and profit objectives.
- Supply technical support to the sales force.
- Prepare product technical sheet.
- Monitor and review of technical complaints and recall in case of claim, being the interface with customers to guarantee the correct management of the related procedure.
- Validate Brochures and marketing material translation.
- Analysis and the preparation of technical documentation required for participation in public tenders.
- Define technical configuration in coordination with the Sales Manager for tenders.
- Transmit the relevant documentation for the tender to the T&O Department.
Key competences/skills & personal qualities:
- Strong clinical preparation and competence.
- Complete product knowledge and preparation.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competence on development of sales tools based on specific USPs
- Marketing dynamics knowledge.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Team Oriented.
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Open minded and creative.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Positive thinking attitude.
Experiences: previous background and work experience in the clinical field (1/2 years).
IT Skills: Microsoft Office package.
Languages: Fluent Italian and fluent English.
Please send your application, using this link:
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77 e L. 125/91).
“Ricercamy Srl is in possession of open-ended ministerial authorization n°39/0000225 granted by the Ministry of Labor and of PS in accordance with D. Lgs. 276/03”