For our client Galileo Global Education Italia (GGE Italia) Italy, post-secondary education group focused on providing students with access to higher education in the fields of applied arts, design, communication and management, we are looking for a Sales Performance Analyst.
Reporting to the HDEP of GGEI, the Sales Performance Analyst of Galileo Global Education Italia (GGE Italia) is responsible for developing and monitoring all the funnel performances from prospect behaviour patterns, to trigger events, to final enrolment results of GGEI Institutions providing insights, trends, forecasting support and recommendations to Managing Directors, Head of Sales and Digital Marketing Manager at each Institution. The job holder constantly works with official tools of the institution (CRM, BI platform, ERP, web analytics, etc..) and creates appropriate KPI for monitoring leads generation, lead conversion, admitted and enrolled and provide precise information in order to maximize opportunities for each Institution all over the world and the accomplishment of all quality/sales targets.
Key purpose of the role
- Be responsible for developing, assessing, monitoring and enhancing sales tools and methodologies (also in collaboration with Galileo Global Education Corp as necessary) to approach issues and opportunities starting from facts, granting a data driven culture within the group; think out of the box being disruptive in the view and analysis approach.
- Be an active team member for the design of new sales tools/opportunities in order to contribute to their proper development granting the correct data setting and deep understanding of related logics and processes allowing a consequent reliable monitoring/reporting and granting successfull understanding of related insights
- Finalize constant sales report (from “lead” to “enrolled”) and periodical sales analysis and trends, also merging internal and external data, providing Institutions with consequent recommendations (channels, products, areas, etc…); ensure information is correctly processed and accurate.
- Grant periodical visibility to MD’s, Head of Sales, Digital Marketing Manager and to CEO GGE Italia about performances, risks, opportunities and any other sales KPI’s to be monitored (eg. conversion rates at each funnel stage,…).
- Be responsible not only to identify key insight but also to “communicate” them properly or “translate” them into business common language, strategies and tactics to allow Institutions to meet their enrollment targets.
- Provide key insights in order to optimize sales, marketing and customer service processes and operations.
- Ensure and provide Institutions with periodic and specific training sessions on sales analytics and related tools (CRM, BI platform, ERP, web analytics, etc..)
- Work collaboratively with Managing Directors, IT department, Head of Sales, Digital Marketing Manager at each Institution to stimulate deep dives and support findings.
- Participate monthly to each Institutions Full Marketing Meeting in order to provide guidelines, support and monitor performances.
- Have constant meetings/touchpoints with Head of Sales and Digital Marketing Manager; collaborate in a very emphatic and supportive way with sales team members.
- Assure the respect of Company Codes, Models, Rules, Procedures, Policies and support change management and “GGE Trasformation” initiatives.
- Data driven state of mind
- Tenacious and collaborative, able to manage own workload effectively
- Curious and innovative approach
- 3 years of proven experience as Sales Analyst.
- Very good in English, French is a plus
- Master MS-Excel and MS-Powerpoint
- Database and data mining expert;
- Math and Statistics expert, predictive scoring models is a bonus; Knowledge of PowerBI highly recommended
- Proficiency in CRM tools (Salesforce is a plus), google analytics (or other web analytics tools) is a plus.
- Project management or project design experience on digital/mktg automation/data driven project is a strong plus