Ricercamy.com, the new recruiting company founded with the aim to rewrite the
standards of the sector in Italy, is seeking a:
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER INFECTION CONTROL LOMBARDIA
Our client, a company operating in the medtech sector, has commissioned us to research a figure of FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER INFECTION CONTROL LOMBARDIA.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible to perfom the service activities on the field (pre-installation/tender site inspections, installations, maintenance, FSCAs in agreement with the customer requirements.
- Perform the service activities on customer sites/in-house: in agreement with the customer requirements (on demand, preventive maintenance program) according to the front office service order dispatching and the service manuals/periodic service bulleting;
- Service reports and technical documents (such check lists, safety electrical tests) completion and delivery to the customer;
- Spare parts management (stock and re-assortment) in order to ensure the adequate quantity and type of material according the assigned product and customer needs;
- Reports to HQ and RaQa of technical non conformities using the specific tools;
- Keeps the valid certification on assigned products;
- Responsible for the instruments and tools in order to follow the company calibration plan;
- Contact the customers after the dispatching fron front office in order to pre-clarify the technical issue problem.
- Previous experience on technical field activities or in similar roles (at least 3-5 years);
- Technical High School Diploma or Technical Degree;
- Product technical knowledge;
- Technical problem solving attitude;
- Priority setting capability and organizational skills;
- Customer centricity approach;
- Good interpersonale relationship attitude;
- Communication skills;
- Team Oriented;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Fluent italian and al least basic English
Preferable based on Milano Sud or Pavia
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77 e L. 125/91).
“Ricercamy Srl is in possession of open-ended ministerial authorization n°39/0000225 granted by the Ministry of Labor and of PS in accordance with D. Lgs. 276/03”