Our Client is an International Company operating in the Nordic countries, France and Italy with over 35 years of experience in designing, marketing and selling products in the areas of batteries and charging equipment, lighting and fire safety products.
The Company has created a strong position in both the consumer and industrial markets. For the Consumer Division of their operating company in Italy, we are seeking a business developer as well as a marketer and a storyteller who can position the brand in the right place, closer to the next generation and aligned to the most contemporary trends. A daring, curious, bold and smart evangelist capable to communicate the Company’s identity, vision and direction, mapping out, developing and driving trends on the Italian market.
She/He will be responsible for the brand strategy development and brand identity management in the Country, in line with the corporate global vision and sustainable long-term strategic targets, driving our Italian agenda, providing leadership, vision and network. The main focus is to help to shape and drive the Sustainability go-to-market strategy, in order to place a renewed focus on the Company’ sustainability offerings and leverage strategy and synergies to engage the market
The successful candidate will:
- Talk to customers to get to know them and translate their needs into crafted go-to-market initiatives suited to corporate solutions, services and capabilities.
- Convert the global corporate strategy into actionable go-to-market GTM plans for the Italian market and turn strategic requirements into a series of projects designed to help implement the presence in the Country. This will involve, articulating, multi-channel marketing strategy, encompassing contents, internal communications, events, webinars, as well as developing new activities to help build the Company’s reputation, relationships and revenue opportunities on a short, medium and long term.
- Map and develop a complete market/competitor landscape tactic to identify and uncover keyword opportunities.
- Design and implement sustainable strategies, models and processes.
- Be increasingly vocal within the Country to promote the Company and generate the next generation of opportunities to further grow their presence in the consumer market.
- Implement the Sustainability Strategy: setting up the local Sustainability framework, structuring the GTM approach, supporting clients in speeding up their Sustainability journey.
- Act as a knowledge hub and supporting communication & marketing.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with stakeholders, in order to facilitate networking and exchange, coordinating streamlined partnering in relevant business contexts.
The ideal candidate will be a bold and brave professional, ideally with a Master/Bachelor degree, is a strong communicator, with convincing interest and expertise in sustainability issues, comfortable in a dynamic environment, capable to translate complex business information into clear and impactful messages. He/She is a team player able to successfully guide the work of others and be committed to achieving common goals.
Excellent command in Italian and English, very other European language is a plus.
WHAT IS ATTRACTIVE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
To be part of a positive company that is at an exciting stage with a strong focus on green movement, digitalisation and business development. The opportunity to make an impact is huge and you will be part of a close team with great forward thinking. We offer an international role where you will get to be part of the development of one of our expansive area in all our markets. You will have a central role where you can influence , make decision and drive projects with great freedom. We are en entrepreneurial driven company where fast decisions and changes with a focus on business are what counts. You will develop and drive a growth plan for Italy which means you have great opportunities to grow both in role and responsibility.
Please note the role is based in Milan
Le ricerche sono rivolte ai Candidati dell’uno e dell’altro sesso (ex Artt.14 del R.ue 679/2016).