Our client, a company in the Medical sector, has asked us to find a figure of
Accounting & Internal Control specialist
belonging to the lists of protected categories
The Accounting & Internal control specialist will report to the Chief Accountant supporting Group and statutory financial reporting, accounting reconciliations and analysis activities, management of internal control activities to ensure the compliance of processes with Group guidelines. His role will be to protect the assets of the company in which he works and to make its organisation more effective.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Internal control- 40% time
- He/she will ensure the implementation of the internal control programme in accordance with the Group’s methodology;
- Will monitor internal control and maintain internal control documentation;
- Will provide process expertise regarding internal controls, identifying potential changes in business processes and areas of management concern regarding governance and internal control issues in a timely manner;
- In interaction with the company’s head of internal control, will contribute to the launch and improvement of global internal control guidelines;
- Will test the effectiveness of internal control and document the results for the management review – self-assessment;
- He/she will respond directly to internal audit requests;
- Will assist departments in developing/implementing corrective action plans to address any deficiencies identified during the audit or self-assessment of business processes;
- Will provide timely and proactive status reports to the company’s internal audit group, Italian management team and board of directors.
Accounting and reporting – 60% of time
- Will support with month-end financial close, including preparation of journal entry account reconciliation and accrual analysis;
- Will provide support during the preparation of the statutory year-end financial statements;
- Will support the external audit team to ensure that all information is provided in a timely and accurate manner during quarterly reviews and the annual audit;
- Will oversee the R2R processes of the shared service centre;
- Required experience with budget preparation and basic VAT tax rules;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/ finance/ business management;
- At least 3 years experience in a similar financial role in a multinational company, experience in an audit firm is a plus;
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office package (Excel and advanced PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO (Finance and Control).
Languages: Mother tongue Italian and fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures, policies, regulations and rules.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to respond quickly to new requests;
- Ability to manage stress;
- Positive thinking attitude
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP software
- Knowledge of PC, in particular Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in financial data entry
- Good organisational skills;
- Good teamwork skills, problem solving orientation and a proactive and positive attitude
Key internal contacts: Chief Accountant, CFO, Sales Managers, Logistics, HR & Finance.
Main external contacts: Group internal control team, auditing company.
We are looking for a profile belonging to protected categories.
- Direct employment contract with the company, with a very interesting salary level.
- Ticket restaurant
- Corporate welfare
Place of work: Cinisello Balsamo (MI) + Smart working
Le ricerche sono rivolte ai Candidati dell’uno e dell’altro sesso (L. 903/77 e L. 125/91).
Ti chiediamo, inoltre, di inviare la tua candidatura sul sito portale delle carriere: https://Getinge carriere.
“Ricercamy Srl è in possesso dell’Autorizzazione Ministeriale a tempo indeterminato n°39/0000225 rilasciata dal Ministero del lavoro e delle PS ai sensi del D. Lgs. 276/03”