Ricercamy.com, the new recruiting company founded with the aim to rewrite the standards of the sector in Italy, is seeking a:
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER/TENDER OFFICE
Our client, a company operating in the medtech sector, has commissioned us to research a figure of Customer Service Manager/Tender Office.
Reporting to the Managing Director the COM coordinates and manages the Tender Offer and the Customer Service departments.
He/She is responsible for all the business activities of the society, to make it more effective and functional for business objective.
- Responsible for improvement and streamlining processes ensuring maximum
- business support.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle.
- Actively engage and contribute to current operating metrics and in long term planning & strategy.
- Constantly seeking to value-add to current process, information system, and business growth.
- Create analytical models to support business cases and ad-hoc decision-making.
- Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and
- works to take advantage of those opportunities
- Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to
- improve performance
- Leads performance and continuous improvement projects and builds efficient operating mechanisms
- to seize commercial opportunities.
- Define and implement internal procedures, guidelines and forms.
- Proactively identify and implement tools and strategy
- Improves tender management processes in-line with recognized best practices.
- Oversees the whole Tender & Offer process, ensuring quality, compelling tender are submitted in a timely manner. For complex tender, supports the operational teams on the process.
- Supports the business highlighting the specific technicality and tender/Quote requirements and all aspects of proposal preparation.
- Ensures offers delivery according to customer requirements and Sales/Service department recommendations.
- Define, communicate and ensures CS standards in accordance with company and legal requirements for orders entry and goods or service delivery.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the physical inventories in warehouse and stock KPIs compliance.
- Guarantees the correctness of invoices process in order to ensure the smoothly credit collection.
- Enhances the best stock management and customer’s consignment and acts to identify and solve discrepancies.
- Constantly interact with other departments to enhance the correct CS and T&O processes execution being a strong ambassador of transversal processes against silos approach.
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Customer centricity approach.
- Results orientation and research of excellent standards.
- Strong leadership/management attitudes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong team-work orientation and company integration.
- Integrity in everything he/she does.
Knowledge and Experiences :
- At least of 5-8 years in years in similar role with experience in one among Customer Service and Tender and Offer department.
- Education: Degree in Management Engineering or similar.
- Proficiency with full Microsoft Office Suite, SAP knowledge is necessary.
- Fluent Italian and English.
Work Place: Milano
The position is open to both men and women (L. 903/77 e L. 125/91).
“Ricercamy Srl is in possession of open-ended ministerial authorization n°39/0000225 granted by the Ministry of Labor and of PS in accordance with D. Lgs. 276/03”